MSNDR, FRAeS, Qualified Arbitrator, Mediator, ATP, CFII, MEI
- Mediator and Arbitrator
- Harvard Law School’s Executive Education Program on Leadership and Negotiations
- Master’s Degree in Negotiations and Dispute Resolution, Creighton University
- 40 years’ experience in commercial and business aviation, military contract pilot
- FAA and Canadian Airline Transport Pilot, with 11 jet type ratings
- Flight Instructor Airplane single and multi-engine land, instruments
- Co-chair of the local executive council grievance unit (Airline Pilots Association)
Németh is an ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Professional specializing in aviation and labor disputes. Németh type rated on the A320, A330, B727, B737, B757/767, MD90, LearJet, LR40/45, T-33 Lockheed Shooting Star, Marchetti S211 and Gulfstream 5/550, and is an international aviation safety training collaborator, as evidenced through his various roles in International Rule Making Committees. He serves or leads committees on behalf of ICAO, the Royal Aeronautical Society and the FAA. Németh’s most recent work has been in the rule making area of Upset Prevention and Recovery Training and the ICAO Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL). Németh chairs the Flight Path Management Workstream of the FAA’s Rule making Committee. Lou earned a Master’s Degree in Negotiations and Dispute Resolution at Creighton University, and is a Florida Supreme Court qualified arbitrator. Németh is a member of the Commemorative Air Force and is an active war bird pilot and supports a racing team at the National Racing Championships in Reno Nevada each year. Németh served for 27 years at a major airline as Captain and training program manager.
Németh is married, has twin daughters, and resides in Florida.